1. Go to http://forum.exadevices.com/Downloads.aspx. The download page requires login.
2. Download exaSound Driver Installer.pkg.
3. Download exaSound Dashboard Installer.pkg from.
4. Install exaSound Driver Installer.pkg.
During the installation you may receive an error message Ignore it and finish the installation procedure, then run the installation again. The second time the installation should complete without errors. 5. Install exaSound Dashboard Installer.pkg.
6. Open Applications and start exaSound Dashboard
7. You will see the exaSound Dashboard Icon on the Menu. Click it and select Show Panel.
8. The exaSound Dashboard Screen will appear.
9. Select the driver with the desired number of channels. 10. Set the selected driver as default system output.
11. Your screen should look like this:
12. Connect the exaU2I USB cable.
13. Play something with iTunes.
exaDevices delivers innovative and alternative solutions for highest-quality music playback to leading-edge DIY enthusiasts. Our products are built and supported for personal hobby use only. Commercial use, duplication or distribution in any form is not permitted.